Jumpstart Your Native Plant Garden!
Thursday, March 30th at 7pm CT
This workshop gives you the simple steps to making your native plant garden a REALITY:
- 45 minute LIVE workshop and Q&A led by Haeley Giambalvo of Native Backyards (and recording to watch afterwards)
- Tangible tips for you to get a head start on your garden NOW
- Customized list of the BEST native plants to kickstart your garden
- NATIVE GARDEN ROADMAP with one-on-one feedback from Haeley
I have seen firsthand how native plants can BRING YOUR YARD TO LIFE with butterflies, bees, and birds!
No need to overhaul your entire landscaping, sacrifice your aesthetic, or remove all your grass.
You can support more insects and wildlife, ONE PLANT AT A TIME. I’ll show you how!
Helping save the planet can feel daunting, but this is a simple way we can each make a REAL, visible impact.
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
Ready to jumpstart your garden?
The workshop will walk you through step-by-step how to:
1) Pick the BEST area in your yard to start your native garden
2) Prep your garden bed LIKE A PRO to save time and prevent weeds
3) Choose plants that will make the BIGGEST IMPACT in your yard
4) Make SMART DESIGN CHOICES before putting a plant in the ground
5) Keep your garden LOOKING GREAT with the right maintenance plan
What you’ll get by signing up:
All material is the sole copyright of Haeley Giambalvo of Native Backyards and can’t be rebroadcast, transcribed, or shared in any way without the prior written permission of the author.
I offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, I will happily refund your payment.